Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Home Again, Home Again
Just a quick update to say hey to ya'll! We're finally home, and it's so good to be here. The trip here was absolutely insane, and not in a good way, but I'm so thankful to be back. I've missed it so much! Well, I need to go... We've been without internet at home since we've been back (I'm at my Grandma's now with my family :D), but we should get hooked up again Monday. I'll try and post some Zimbabwe and holiday pics then. Can't wait to see and/or catch up with ya'll soon!! Thanks, God, for a crazy-wonderful 2008 and the fresh new 2009 to come! Happy New Year Everybody!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Girl! I'm so glad your back on U.S. soil safely!!! I can't wait to talk to you! Love ya! Happy New Year!!!!!
Hey girl!
Its so good to have you back home...I have missed your updates dearly! lol
We deff need to get together asap..my mom said MAYBE this month! I got the newest ND game for Christmas and I know you would love it, so we need to get together soon so you can play it! Comment soon!
Love you and happy new year!
Hey Girl!
I hope you are having fun with your grandparents! I tried to call you and your mom said that you were gone for the weekend. I'll try to call you again next week! Love ya!
Post a Comment