Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yippee!

Check out what I got in the mail today (click to enlarge)...




'Nuff said. I'm happy. HA! So NOT enough said!! There are absolutely no words to express my exuberance at this momentous occasion in my life!! Look out North Greenville University! Next fall, Elizabeth Pirkle will be joining your ranks!!

5 comments:

Rebecca Joy said...

CONGRATS!! how exciting!

Rebecca Joy said...

bahahaha i love how "long" your post is!
;)

Granny said...

granny read your acceptance to gu. congrats and may your journey be truly exciting. seems like it was only yesterday that i was getting ready to go off to college. my how time flies when you're having fun-----and getting old. love, grandpa

Granny said...

How very exciteing to see the acceptance letter to college from my very first grandchild!!! What happened to the little girl who used to always say "Granny,tell us another story." In a word she grew up into a Godly,lovely young woman who we are very proud of. Granny

Angie said...

It's been awhile since I've had a chance to read blogs--I missed this one...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! We're SO proud of you, but not surprised!! You'll do great!