Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?!

OK, so ya'll remember all my false fanfare about my 50th post a while ago (if you missed it read "50th Post... Or Not" in October), right?? Well, I just let my actual 50th post "An Update On Our Corny Miracle", slide by with no mention at all!! Can you believe that? OK... that was really random, but I did want to draw a little (late) attention to that monumental day of my life that I didn't even notice. Later!

P.S. I'll post a real post soon!

3 comments:

Becka said...

congrats on 50! Hopefully there will be MANY more! I love them!

Rebecca Joy said...

haha you make me laugh liz, congrats on 50!
I miss you girl, we need to get together sometime soon! of course it will be after you come back.
I will be praying for yall, its so cool you guys are going back!
Love ya girl!

Becka said...

Hey Girl! It was so great to talk to you last night! I'll be praying for you all and can't wait to see you sometime when you get back!
Love ya!