"I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." ~John 10:10
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Xtreme Fandom
So, the UGA/UT game was yesterday (by the way, UGA won, for those of you who are concerned, GO DAWGS), and me and Caleb decided to dress up and show some Xtreme Fandom... Here are the goofy pics...
O'Malley Series (prequel included!)- Dee Henderson
Hangman's Curse- Frank Peretti
The Lost Books- Ted Dekker
Skin- Ted Dekker
My Ever-Expanding List of Random Quotes and Sayings
"But I don't like science, Mom. In fact, I HATE science! I'd rather have splinters pushed under my toenails and South African killer bees cover my whole body than do any more science!!!!!!" - words of wisdom from Laurence Hodges
"Yeah, well I have secular phone!" - Rebekah "Well, I have a Christian phone, so there!" -Me LOL!!
"Call 1 555 MYSTICO and prepare to be amazed." -Nancy Drew LOL!!!
"Well there goes my boomerang out the window." - Ryan "Don't worry, it'll be right back!" -Lionel
"And instead of a huddle we can call it a CLOT!" - Wooton
"What do they call that? Like a dog urinal?" - Luke "You mean a dog pound!?" - Me HAHAHA
"You know, like a senior in high school. Not like a senior... ar ar." - Sarah
"I'm so scard! He just flew up in the ar! He gone! He gone!" - Clarence
"I can't believe you didn't know the size of an amoeba!" Eugene "I don't listen when you start talking about that kind of stuff... I only listen to important things, like pant sizes." Connie "Do you understand what life would be like without amoebi" Eugene "Do you understand what life would be like without pants?!" Connie
"Gor-rilla"
"Is there a relationship?" - Sanyati Kids
"Corn!"
"What does cracker butter taste like?" - Alex
"Lord help me" - Mom "The Lord will provide you with strength." - Rebekah "And with Asprin!" - Me :D
"He's a sleepy face... I was trying to be original, but I guess that wasn't the time." - Dlew (aka Daniel)
"Our tribe name is Anawana. That's Hebrew for domination." - Lance "Hebrew doesn't have any vowels." - Matt
"Someone's wearing your face!" - Holly
"Your face hurts. - Daniel "I know." - Holly
"Matt, don't be a moron." - Lauren
Let 'em sway!
It all comes down to "a three letter word, jobs. J-O-B-S." - Sen. Jo Biden (CLASSIC LOL!!!)
You've got to learn to work the lambie situation!
You don't even know!
"A... home... for the... mentally... disabled." - Rebekah as Stacie Dain in Attack of the Demented Renegade Circus Clown
"Let me introduce you to one of my favorite, as in favorite, preformers, Mr. Nathan Spires, as in conspires to do great and mighty things for the Kingdom." - Jeff... wow
"No name-calling here, you bone head." - Bernard :D
"Given' him the business." - SumerLinkers
Top drawer - Will (hehehe)
"Do you want a bite." "No thanks, I already had one." - Spiderman
"I am Prince Caspian." - Prince Caspian, from, well, Prince Caspian lol!
"You're a liar." - Princess from Thr3e
"Have you heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?" "Yes." "Morons." - The Princess Bride
"OK, the fuzzy bats are real!" - from Black
Hallelujah, amen, you are dissmissed." - Englishman from Saint
"Iocain, I'd bet my life on it." - Prince Humperdink from The Princess Bride
"And then they made me their chief." - Cap. Jack Sparrow
It was really epic!
"Nothing like that Connie, just some stuff about the book, and the bike, and the FIG BARS!" "No fig bars!" - Jared and Connie
'The traitor is not among us." "Where's Will?" "Not among us." - Pirates 3
1 comment:
Hey Girl! I LOVE the pics! LoL!!
Lots of Love,
Becka
Post a Comment